Steps to follow to clean a watch:
- Separate the watch band. In the event that it is not possible, you can cover the sphere with 'film paper' to prevent it from getting wet (if it is not water resistant).
- Fill a small container with warm water and a small amount of soap. This step is different depending on each clock. If the strap is leather we will use white vinegar, if it is rubber alcohol.
- Leave the straps soaking. As we have said before, in case you can not separate the watch from the strap, you must hold it for a couple of minutes avoiding contact with the water.
- Then use the brush gently to wash the dirt. Do it carefully so as not to scratch the surface.
- Once clean rinse the watch under warm water and with a clean cloth dry (Remember: Better a dish towel, lint-free).
- To make sure that the bands have also dried, we will leave it a couple of minutes to air dry.
- Finally put the strap back to the watch and clean the whole set gently.
brega • brega watches • budget luxury watches • italian • italian watches • italy • luxury • Luxury designer men watches • men luxury watches • style • watches